What product features are criminals attracted to when laundering money through a financial institution?
Some products are more susceptible to being used for money laundering or terrorist financing purposes. Features that criminals are attracted to include:<br/><br/>
- unlimited spend;<br/>
- international transactions;<br/>
- lack of paper trails;<br/>
- simplified or absent due diligence;<br/>
- limited validation processes;<br/>
- unverified funding sources;<br/>
- cash acceptance;<br/>
- settlement methods.