top of page

What proofs of insurance do I need to provide when making an application to become registered as an Account Information Service Provider (AISP)?

Where required, the applicant will need to provide details of any insurance contracts and ensure that they are compliant with European Banking Authority (<a href="/glossarycollection/european-banking-authority" style="color:#48277C;" target="_blank" title="European Banking Authority"><u>EBA</u></a>) guidelines. These details will need to include the coverage of any relevant liabilities and how the applicant has calculated the coverage required.

bottom of page