top of page

Is it possible to apply for an exemption from building a Modified Customer Interface?

In the UK and Europe you must apply to your National Competent Authority (<a href="/glossarycollection/national-competent-authority" style="color:#48277C;" target="_blank" title="National Competent Authority"><u>NCA</u></a>) if you want to avoid having to implement a Modified Customer Interface (<a href="/glossarycollection/modified-customer-interface" style="color:#48277C;" target="_blank" title="Modified Customer Interface"><u>MCI</u></a>).

bottom of page