top of page

How do I make an application for passporting rights?

Any Payment Service Provider (<a href="/glossarycollection/payment-service-provider" style="color:#48277C;" target="_blank" title="Payment Service Provider"><u>PSP</u></a>) that has obtained a payment services authorisation can apply to their National Competent Authority (<a href="/glossarycollection/national-competent-authority" style="color:#48277C;" target="_blank" title="National Competent Authority"><u>NCA</u></a>) to provide those same services in another country within the EU/EEA. The procedure for making an application to exercise passport rights depends upon the services the applicant wishes to carry out in another EEA State.

bottom of page