top of page

Do you use EIDAS certificates or an equivalent qualified certificate for your communication sessions with your customers?

If you are a European Payment Service Provider (<a href="/glossarycollection/payment-service-provider" style="color:#48277C;" target="_blank" title="Payment Service Provider"><u>PSP</u></a>) you'll need to use Electronic Identification Authentication and Trust Services (<a href="/glossarycollection/electronic-identification%2C-authentication-and-trust-services." style="color:#48277C;" target="_blank" title="Electronic Identification Authentication and Trust Services"><u>EIDAS</u></a>) certificate checking.<br/><br/>

And if you are in the UK you'll need to check Open Banking certificates. The EU are no longer supportingthe issuing of eIDAS certificates to UK registered PSPs.

bottom of page